2009년 9월 6일 일요일

Love Rather Than Hate


http://www.betterworld.net/quotes/culture-of-peace-quotes.htm


Love rather than hate

Our schoolbooks glorify war and conceal its horrors. They indoctrinate children with hatred. I would teach peace rather than war, love rather than hate."

-- Albert Einstein- (scientist)

I like this quote because I would teach peace and love to the world someday. Most of people indoctrinate children with hatred so I hope the world indoctrinates the entire world with love and with the idea of peace

I wish all the people would know what is peace.

I wish the world could share everything.

I wish the world would not have war.




http://www.peace-creation.com/

댓글 1개:

  1. 1. I was like and happy to make money for the children because they could survive if they have money to buy food or have money to send the hospital or clinic if the children are sick.

    2. I will describe it to a friend like the game Ayiti is interesting game but
    Its really hard game for the person who is first playing the game Ayiti but
    I think the people must play the game Ayiti who is got a lot of money to live.

    3. I chose education for primary objective because I think education is the most
    Important objective because the people who are had education; they develop the country so I chose education for help to earn the money

    4. I had decision about the family members while playing the game and trying to achieve my objective and the decision is that the poor people right to have free and shelter for them because they can kill from others.

    5. I send five people to the work and the works are volunteer and farm work but not always and I send one child to the primary school for his education. I didn’t let them rest because they need to make the money for survive.

    6. Every parent choose to devote so much effort to sending their children to school because every parents think the education is the most important objective in the world for earn money or to live longer than others.

    7. I was not able to keep the children in the school because they didn’t have the money to keep their children in the school.

    8. I faced with government to keep them in school because the schools are government’s so if they didn’t have money to keep the children, they would be thinking about die.
    9.

    10.I think the world tried to get more education than others because the entire of the world have competition with different countries so the education is the one of part for make country develop.

    11. In the game Ayiti must give a lots of money to start with because they can’t live the game Ayiti give small money, they have to survive or they have to send the children to school for education. And the discrimination must be changed because if there is 1 poor family and 1 rich family and rich family could go to school because they have a lots of money from job and poor family could not go to school because they don’t money to keep the children in the school.

    답글삭제